Friday, February 1, 2008

Productivity in a bottle

Out of all the supplements that I am taking my favorite has still got to be Overdrive(tm). This little bottle comes packed with great vits, antioxidants and other goodies to make my runs faster and stronger than ever before. It used to be that I get all sore and stuff after runs, now with my productivity in a bottle even after I up my mileage and speed I still feel great. Overdriving is simple, just pop an overdrive half an hour before you physical activity and then 30 mins later ... let it rip !

I get emotional when I talk about this supplement as it has helped me to love my runs again. I reached one stage in my running life where daily runs were beginning to take it's toll on the body and I only ran because of routine. Gone was the grrrrraaaahhhhh in my daily runs. I just thank the stars I found my little productivity bottles and now my daily runs and back with vigor and passion !

This is not only useful for physical activity, it's also useful for office dwellers who need constant energy levels. This supplement is also a favorite of the other half :) as she is always working late nights and slogging for the next tender dateline.

Contents

What does Overdrive contain ? Overdrive or Accel as it is called in Malaysia contains a blend of B-vitamins, antioxidants, mineral cofac-
tors, proteolytic enzymes, and unique electrolytes.

How it works ?

Vitamin B is one of the essential supplements in the mitochondria for energy generation. Since water soluble vitamins is easily excreted from the body so by taking Overdrive or Accel it helps to promote higher energy output plus faster recovery.

But heck, enough of the scientific mumbo jumbo... take one and let it rip.

No comments: